Saturday 26 February 2011

Greetings from Tralfamadore!
Here you are, trapped in another blob of amber. It was your fate to read this.
You have always been reading this, and you always will be.
It's time to prescribe some corrective lenses for you Earthlings; So let's get started!
Alright, alright, I am not an alien. I consider myself as such, though.
This is Marié from Mr. Lynn's 7th period English class.
I'm supposed to be "blogging" but I will be "blobbing" instead. What's that? You may ask.


I'm not going to pretend that this idea is original. It's Vonnegut's. In his novel Slaughterhouse Five, the image of bugs trapped in amber is a microcosm of our world in a split second. Likewise, this blog will (hopefully) capture our thoughts and, perhaps conflicting, opinions, I hold at the time I post.
Let the blobbing commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment